- 6.5 oz./yd² (US) 10.8 oz./L yd (CA), pre-laundered
- Solid Colors, Camo, & Tie Dye: 80/20 cotton/polyester with 100% cotton 40 singles face yarn for supreme printability and softness
- Grey Heather: 52/48 cotton/polyester
- Camo Colors: 80/20 cotton/polyester with 100% cotton 40 singles face yarn with water-based camouflaged print
- Split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- 3/8” flat drawcord
- Twill neck tape
- 1×1 ribbing at cuffs
- Sewn eyelets
- Tear away label (Tie-Dye Cotton Candy has a woven label)
Please note: The heather colorways are not made of 100% cotton face yarn. Please do your own testing prior to screen printing.
When printing on our Camo Colorways it is important that the garment DOES NOT reach 320 Degrees when flashing or drying.
Our Camo Colorways are a Water Based Print on 100% cotton fabric surface.
At 320 degrees you risk ink migration to your print.
To be really safe some printers use a Poly Blocker base, and low temperature curing inks to stay away from 320 degrees.
300 degrees or lower is a safer temperature to avoid ink migration problems.
|Body Length||17 1/4||18 1/4||19 1/4||20 1/4||21 1/4||22 1/4|
|Chest Width (Laid Flat)||20 3/4||21 3/4||22 3/4||23 3/4||24 3/4||25 3/4|
|Sleeve Length||31 1/4||32 1/4||33 1/4||34 1/4||35 1/4||36 1/4|